Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Sarah Fong's Greninja Gijinka!

Photo by Dave Yang Photography
Yay for more Pokemon Bikini cosplays! Today I have the adorable Sarah Fong as Greninja from the X/Y Generation of characters! Also I may/may not have picked this one of Sarah's because Greninja feels <3. Blue is the primary color here as she wore this for ColossalCon this year! The bikini parts itself are of a light blue shade and her arms are decorated with elbow guards and hand covers. White circles make up the elbows and down on her legs which match up to what the Pokemon looks like! Ninja Stars are on Sarah's hips which start off the lower areas of her cosplay. Here, the top parts are removed to show off the lower bikini part with the rest covering up her legs. This look is definitely reminiscent of how ninjas would dress up and it's safe to say that's what Sarah had in mind!

Photo by John Jiao Photography
There's also blue and red strands of fabric traveling down her legs. The red in particular looks to also be included around her neck and the end is in a circular shape! Got to pay tribute to Greninja's long tongue! I love how blue Sarah's wig is and the head piece is adorable! 3 fins can be seen with red circles on the base. The material looks to be Worbla unless I'm mistaken.

Add in the little kunai that Sarah made and I just love this cosplay as a whole! The background of the water park makes the outfit pop due to the varying shades of blue! She looks incredibly cute and it looks like Sarah had an absolute blast wearing this cosplay! Enjoy the other picture I have for you guys!






Photo by John Jiao Photography
Definitely give Sarah's page a like since she has tons of other cosplays that are amazing! Her Ryuko from Kill la Kill and Rikku are stand outs :D

What's Popular?