Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Negative Stacey ROCKS as Poison and Roxy!

Photo by CosplayRewind
If there's one cosplay that Negative Stacey pulls off so well, it's Poison and Roxy from Final Fight! Seriously even though the outfits are fairly simple, Stacey works the poses so well that I'm always stunned at how sexy she looks as these characters. For today I wanted to pretty much gush on how much I love this cosplay of hers since Stacey IS (in my opinion) the definitive Poison/Roxy. Plus having prints of these cosplays is awesome and they're so lovely to stare at <3. Both of the cosplays consist of the white tank top, jean booty shorts, choker and a leather cap. The main difference as you'll see are the colors of the shorts, wigs, and heels. Stacey just has THE perfect figure for Poison and Roxy that it's just...gahhh hard to try and sound professional without saying how incredible she looks XD.

Photo by DBrooksPhoto82
Hopefully you guys understand what I'm saying if you just look at the photo on the left <3 <3. It's the back shots of these cosplays that I love the most. Just throwing it out there, Stacey, you have a nice butt ^_^. There's also the signature weapon/stick that Poison and Roxy wield when fighting enemies. Both cosplays also have a single wrist-band on one of her arms. Roxy has an orange wig while Poison is all pink. Handcuffs can also be seen in some of the pictures. They're either hanging off the shorts or in her hands.

Out of all the cosplays Negative Stacey has done, this I feel she's super confident in wearing and she just OWNS the character with all the poses. I'm not too familiar with the game or the characters but with seeing Poison in Street Fighter IV, these stances absolutely captures her character. I really hope you guys like the photos I picked out :D.




Photo by Cantera Image
Photo by GEEKED PHOTOS 
Photo by Maze Studio
Photo by Maze Studio 
Photo by Ron Gejon Photography
Photo by YassiR KetchuM PhotoGraphy

If you guys STILL haven't checked out Negative Stacey's work yet, I highly suggest you do that ASAP! I miss her so much and can't wait to see her at NYCC this year :D.
Also for those that are local in the NYC area, Stacey is hosting an 8-Bit Bash party all Borderlands themed! Definitely check it out/order tickets if you haven't yet!

What's Popular?