Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Bombchelle Cosplay's Underwatch Zarya!


I'm always amazed at the kind of mashup groups that cosplayers can come up with together. Whether it's something incredibly badass, or something on the cute/sexy side, the end result excites me a ton. Today I wanted to talk about Bombchelle Cosplay again cause gosh I just adore her TONS! Here I've got her as Zarya from Overwatch but this iteration was part of a group she was in! Dubbbed "Underwatch" this involved several cosplayers dressed up (or dressed down in this case), as Overwatch characters in lingerie/bed-wear. I don't think I ever covered this group before so I'm even more happy to share it today. This being a lingerie based cosplay, the write up overall will probably be short XD. Plenty of pics though to look at!

The parts that make you realize Michelle is Zarya are solely the pink hair and scar marking. The hair style itself is very short and swept to one side. The shade of pink is almost "hot" like and very bright. The scar is right above one of Michelle's eyes and has an X shape. After that, it's all cute lingerie and stockings! There's a loose blue shirt that's worn over all of it and she certainly gets some fantastic posing with it! The top piece has a lacy design to it with various straps traveling downward from a neck piece. I'm always curious as to how girls get into complex bras like this one.

The bottom piece meanwhile has a few layers to it with one being translucent. There are straps and garters as I mentioned earlier which are attached to her stockings. I imagine each cosplayer in this group got their own time to shoot in the hotel room this took place. The night time setting outside really sets the mood and Michelle just looks so dang gorgeous <3. Check out the other shots I found!




All Shots (except the last one) by Eurobeat Kasumi!

Bombchelle Cosplay is such a delight and really makes some super cute cosplays! Be sure to follow her on Instagram to see more of her work!
https://www.instagram.com/bombchellecosplay/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?