Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Stella Chuu's 2B


I always enjoy sharing Stella Chuu's work cause she brings to life so many characters in such a phenomenal way! Today, here I've got her tackling everyone's favorite android waifu from Nier: Automata, 2B! In what's become somewhat of an iconic (or infamous?) outfit, Stella is covered in a black and white setup with a main top piece and cape like parts down at the bottom. The top piece features a chest window of sorts that has a see through section with black patterns placed in them. Small white lines can be seen which were probably sewn into the main black piece. Her sleeves end up having a feathery end to them before transitioning to white gloves. The gloves are mainly white but have black finger coverings towards the end.

The etching alongside the bottom of Stella's skirt is absolutely beautiful! The pattern is the same for both the front and back side of the skirt. There's also some small straps located on the hip of the cosplay too! Black stockings can be seen before heading into long and tall black boots for footwear. Stella has a super accurate white wig in a bob cut. You can also see a black headband across the top of it.

The photos are incredibly soft looking and Stella is just so on point with the posing. The facial expressions are beyond adorable and you get some fantastic angles/shots of the full cosplay! From looking at the photos, I have a feeling that the main black fabric has a sort of felt like material to it. I just adore how these photos and the cosplay came out. You guys will definitely enjoy them down below, check them out!







All Shots by Jeff Makeyourownfun!

Stella Chuu is one of the pioneers in the cosplay community and has done so much to help it grow into the behemoth that the hobby is today! You'd be crazy to not check out her work! Go visit her website down below.
https://www.stellachuu.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?