Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Alyssandria Cosplay's Totodile!

Photo by Tobious Photography

Cute Pokemon gijinkas are always a good thing to bring in the end of a long week! Today, I have the lovely Alyssandria Cosplay and a super cute Totodile swimsuit outfit! With Totodile being one of my all time favorite Pokemon, I was instantly drawn to this when looking for cosplays to write about. Alyssandria came about when I noticed she was following me online and I always fangirl when cuties do so! For Totodile, you can see a single-piece swimsuit that's all bright in the water type's signature light blue color scheme. The front side features a triangle shaped strip of bright yellow going right across her chest. The back side meanwhile, has small red triangles acting like Totodile's spines that he has sticking out of his back. These small parts extend slightly down Alyssandria's legs too!

Photo by Adorables
Speaking of which, the legs consist of full coverage sleeves with openings so that she can comfortably walk around barefoot. Yellow trim decorates the ends with full on blue taking up most of the space. This is repeated for Alyssandria's arms, trim and all. She is rocking a small baby blue wig that's in like a bob-cut style. It really works with the cosplay as a whole, not to mention that the swimsuit fits her marvelously.

It's also fitting to me that prop wise, a small water gun is shown. I don't know if it came like that in its yellow/blue colors or if it was altered somehow with having different colors at the start. Whatever the case, it's the perfect weapon to showcase how hyper Totodile is (from what I remember in the show anyways). All the pics do an amazing job in showing the full cosplay. The water park scenery really adds a whole lot too! You can view the other pics I found down below!




Photo by Adorables

Photo by Tobious Photography

Like with every swimsuit/bikini cosplay, there's really not much to discuss in regards to the cosplay XD. I imagine the material used is fitting for actual swimsuits. It certainly looks comfortable to wear! Alyssandria is such a sweetheart and I of course recommend you guys check out her work! You can find her other sites through her Patreon! :)
https://www.patreon.com/Alyssandria
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?