Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Nicole Marie Jean's Savage Rogue


I've simply been amazed at the content Nicole Marie Jean has been putting out at an unstoppable speed. Since her revamped Patreon which also added in much saucier content, Nicole has been cosplaying dozens of other characters that have just brought me so much joy. She also seems to be really enjoying this new process which makes me smile even more. Today, I wanted to show off her Savage Land Rogue cosplay from X-Men! The cosplay as a whole is fairly minimum based on the arc it's from but regardless, Nicole did an absolutely fabulous job creating the outfit! Being Rogue, the color scheme is of course her iconic yellow meshed in with green. The outfit consists of two piece set with various wrappings around her ankles.

There's also the green gloves which are the only arm protection she has going on! These look to be done in the classic latex and I wouldn't be surprised if they're from a previous Rogue cosplay Nicole made. The wig is extra voluminous with the white streak being front and center. Brown makes up the back and sides of this part. A green headband can be seen as well! The top portion is very small with next to no coverage, which makes sense for Nicole's set. The cosplay eventually evolves into a nude set which is a big part of her Patreon.

It's the cosplay and scenery that really sell the look for me. Her husband Michael has done a fabulous job taking the pics and I love seeing him get better with each new set. The lower part of the cosplay is a typical loin cloth design with green being the focus and yellow hiding behind. A single yellow strap can be seen around her leg, with green cloth on the ankles as I mentioned earlier. A lone X-Men logo can be seen on Nicole's top part of the outfit. You can also see parts of a spear that she made as the weapon prop. Nicole's newfound confidence in her figure has really made her recent sets pretty awesome. I know many of these can seem NSFW but they were publicly posted soooooo sorry/not sorry? Enjoy! XD






All shots by Michael Cassada!

Nicole's Patreon really adds in the sexy factor to cosplay and her sets are absolutely gorgeous! Definitely check her site out for more if you'd like to support her. Nicole is a dear friend to me and I love seeing her be so successful <3
https://www.patreon.com/nicolemariejean
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?