Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Oki Cospi's Bayonetta!


I always love Oki-Cospi's work so her taking on Bayonetta's iconic design really got me excited. The end result is nothing short of fantastic as I've come to expect from Allyson's work. Differing from the first game's design, the hair style is obviously shorter. Black still takes up majority of color scheme with hints of blue in her pistols. Speaking of which, there's also pistols attached to her heels because of course there are. For this design, Allyson has what looks to be a single leotard like outfit on with combining both the black with grey. Up near her neck/chest seems to be an overlay done in black with a lot of white etchings. This piece also has a lot of hair flowing off her back. I wouldn't be surprised if this is supposed to help symbolize how Bayonetta uses her hair's abilities since that's one of her gimmicks as an Umbran Witch.


Traveling down her legs is this awesome diamond shape pattern. Various pendants are hanging off of Allyson on certain parts of the cosplay. Black heels have a grey addition to them which show an insert for the pistols I mentioned earlier. Small glasses decorate her face and MAN DOES SHE ROCK THIS LOOK! Long white gloves cover the hands with black wristbands. These bands also have a small gold chain wrapped around them. That same gold chain can be seen around her neck with what looks to be a compass/time clock at the center.

The shoulders are decorated with an emblem of sorts done in silver. Pendants, earrings, there's lots of various things dangling off of this cosplay that just adds so much to it overall. The photos are also super perfect. While there isn't a lot for me to share, Allyson just CRUSHES it in the pose department. I really love how the end result looks and I'm excited to see more shots of this cosplay! :D



All Photos by Kaze Photography!

Oki Cospi is such an incredible friend and cosplayer. You all should definitely check out her work if you haven't already! You won't be disappointed <3.
https://www.patreon.com/okicospi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?