Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Azura Cosplay's Scorbunny!


When Pokemon had their full reveal of the upcoming Sword/Shield games, the starters were revealed. That meant every cosplayer under the sun rushed to make their own takes/gijinkas of them. Some full clothed, others pumping out the sex appeal for some stellar Patreon sets. The fire type Scorbunny got the most love out of all three, and many girls took a sporty approach to the fire bunny. The bandage over its nose probably illicit some sport vibes. My wonderful friend Azura cosplay did one such homage and gave Scorbunny the sexy soccer vibe. Lots of orange and white make up the cosplay as it of course makes up the creature's design. The cosplay as a whole features a white tank top with some athletic booty shorts.


 The jersey I really love as it has orange straps along the short sleeves plus the collar. The back has the number 7 which most likely refers to Scorbunny's position in the Galar Pokedex. The front side is all white with a super cute Scorbunny icon up on her chest area. The shorts are plainly white with orange trim along the appropriate edge lines. Azura is rocking an adorable white wig with pigtails done up on each side. It wouldn't be Scorbunny without the ears right? They can be seen on top of her head, most likely attached by some kind of headband.

The socks are also plain white with a variety of stripes done in flame like colors. The shots also show off a bright soccer ball that Azura's holding in one hand. She even has a bandage across her nose! Naturally since this was a Patreon set, I also included some of the more sexier shots of Azura in full white lingerie. Uhhhh you can appreciate her backside a lot :3. The purple background REALLY works well against the colors of the cosplay <3




Azura is a very dear friend of mine and I can attest to how amazing her Patreon is <3 Definitely check it out, she's an incredibly driven creative and inspires me a whole lot :D
https://www.patreon.com/azuracosplay
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?