Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Azulette's Cammy!


Another wonderful gal I recently found with her cosplay work is Azulette! The name did seem familiar since she also dabbles in photography. When the Mythic Overwatch group debuted earlier this year, Azulette both took some shots of the group in addition to being one member herself! Today, I have her Cammy cosplay from Street Fighter. This version of the outfit is one I've definitely seen and covered before here on this blog. My guess as to why I love this variant so much probably relies on the amount of blue that's in the cosplay. Azulette is rocking a one piece leotard all in blue with a small yellow tie that's centered up in the chest area. A line pattern can be seen throughout this whole piece, not to mention the slightly layered look.

What I mean by layered is that Azulette's collar looks a bit raised up from the suit! There's also small blue patches placed on her shoulder as well. Strapped to her is an overall like army pouch. The dark green coloring is a nice contrast to the bright blue of the suit. A small hat rests on an impressive blonde wig. The main standout with the wig is the crazy long ponytail that's braided up to a T. I most certainly didn't forget about Cammy's signature gloves!

Red gauntlets decorate Azulette's hands and arms slightly. It looks like a mixture of fabric and foam was used for them. My guess with the foam stems from the two cuffs that are on these pieces. They definitely have that puffy/soft look to them! Small circles decorate her knuckles as well, so you better believe Azulette can pack a punch in this cosplay! The markings on her legs and face look stellar and are on point for the character. I'm wondering if the leg marks in particular were painted on or are part of clear stockings/tights that she wore. The shots I found unfortunately don't give off a view of Azulette's footwear but my best guess is she has combat boots going on! Enjoy the pics guys <3


First 2 shots by Antonia Valdez!

Azulette is a gorgeous and lovely gal, if you want to check out more of her work and social media sites, her Patreon is your best bet to go to!
https://www.patreon.com/azulette
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?