Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Emris Coscept's Trevor Belmont!

Photo by FlameKuma

I've got a really amazing detailed cosplay courtesy of Emris Coscept who I found through Instagram and a cosplay photographer I follow. The character in question is Trevor Belmont from the Castlevania series. Recently seeing a surge thanks to the successful Netflix series, Emris did a truly amazing job in bringing the vampire hunter to life. First off, you got a main white jacket that's got an awesome popped collar up by her neck. The Belmont sigil/mark is seen on one side up along her chest. The jacket has red straps going down in an X pattern and shoulder pieces that look like they were done in gorgeous leather. On top of these pieces is gold like layers done in another pattern so that the full black isn't covered. Emris then has bracers in dark brown including fur trim on the ends.

Photo by Enayla
Several belt straps are wrapped around the waist with long brown pants. A long red cloak can be seen covering most of the pants. Weapon wise, you better believe that Emris is rocking the signature whip of the Belmont clan. The whip in some of the shots is full on black with a gold band around the hilt. Other shots show Emris wielding the Morning Star whip variant which is full on metal (not the material used for recreating here) in style.

Emris' wig is short and brown which is spot on when comparing it to the Netflix design. The way the wig is styled is just freaking awesome you guys. She also has a scar placed over one of her eyes. The makeup is also spot on! None of the shots I have show off any sort of footwear but I'm willing to bet fur trims are involved. In addition to being actual boots and possibly laced up! The photos do a wonderful job in showing off the details of the cosplay and Emris NAILS the posing <3. Feel free to check them out down below!


Photo by Rudy

Photo by Enayla

Photo by Rudy

Photo by Rudy

This cosplay alone made me follow Emris Coscept and holy smokes are there so many other cosplays she's done! Her IG link is below and I can't recommend her creations enough, GO BE AMAZED <3.
https://www.instagram.com/emris_coscept/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?