Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

STRUCK FIRST: Byndo Gehk as Morgana!


Struck First gives you a first look at a cosplay just as it's been debuted/had its first photoshoot. Cosplayers have been kind enough to let me have a first crack at analyzing the cosplay by providing me with brand new pictures.

Of course I want to show off more Persona 5 cosplays without overly focusing on Panther since she's my waifu. Having shared Byndo Gehk not too long ago, I had to space it out so that it wasn't an immediate back to back kind of thing. Byndo went and cosplayed as everyone's favorite cat Morgana in a pretty fabulous way. The cosplay itself is just full on black with exceptions to her hands and feet being white but I'll get to that later on. A skin tight latex suit covers her from the chest downwards that truthfully is very flattering for Byndo, at least in my opinion. Though having it be just that would have been a bit too simple. She went ahead and added in a black corset that begins just below her chest. In addition to this, she also has a black belt at the bottom with gold circles and pockets on the side.

Byndo looks to have gloves on which have a tiny bit of black at the bottom. This then transitions into full on white which resemble Morgana's paws. The same can be said for her boots which are done in a similar manner. Also hanging off the belt is the cutest little tail since you know, Morgana's a legit cat XD. You can't forget about the bright yellow ascot that's wrapped around her neck too! Byndo then made the mask by altering one she found at a store. I gotta tell you guys, the second I saw the original mask I lost it thinking she was making Panther. Morgana being the end result caught me off guard for sure.

Lastly, Byndo has a long black wig with its bangs on the front being especially long. Some of the photos include tongue action as well as Byndo's super cute smile which shows off the added fangs too! I'm just ever so happy to have more Persona 5 cosplays to share with you guys. The photos showing off the graffiti walls in the background fits Morgana perfectly. I do hope you all enjoy the pics I have <3.




All Photos by Ron Gejon!

You guys absolutely have to check out Byndo Gehk's incredible work. Having recently seen her at NYCC, it was a pure delight getting to see her again. Her Patreon is pretty stellar and I know her Party people over there have lots of fun. Check that out if you want to support her even further :)

What's Popular?