Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Seviria Cosplay's Venus from HuniePop!

Photo by Jasperphoto

So I've had some experience with the Steam game HuniePop for...reasons, and the character models there are quite sexy in various aspects. Some of which sit more on the incredibly beautiful side too! I recently also started following Seviria Cosplay's work from after DragonCon and picking a cosplay to show off was not easy by any means. I immediately hopped on her Venus cosplay not only with how gorgeous she looked, but HuniePop is definitely a game that isn't represented through cosplay enough. Here, Seviria chose Venus' default outfit that she can wear in the game as you take her out on dates. Being a literal goddess of sexuality, the outfit is regal and for sure looks comfy as hell. The dark purple/burgundy and white is split down the middle exactly. One of Seviria's arms is draped in a long red sleeve with a golden trim on the edge.

Photo by The Kaigan
Some of the shots show off the cut on the white side which shows off most of her leg. I have to say, the cosplay as a whole is superbly flattering for Sev and she certainly works it like the goddess she's portraying. Other parts of the cosplay include golden wristbands that have a green inner part with patterns done in gold. Directly below her chest is a golden band that helps keep the robes together. Much like the wristbands, it's done in gold and green. At the center of this is a green gemstone.

Lastly, Sev has a long mint green wig that looks like a direct match from Venus' model in the game. There's also the crown done with a flowery pattern, here I feel like Worbla was used in its creation. The photos of Seviria's Venus are truly beautiful and most of them give you a good look at the cosplay as a whole. Sev is definitely a cosplayer I hope to meet one day for sure <3. Enjoy the other pics guys!




Photo by Micktography

Photo by The Kaigan

Definitely check out Seviria Cosplay on her FB page and her Patreon if you want to help support her cosplays! You guys won't be disappointed :D
https://www.facebook.com/seviriacosplay/
https://www.patreon.com/seviriacosplay

What's Popular?