Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Lisa Lou Who's Ann Takamaki!

Photo by Rika Makishima

Currently the things I'm surprised at myself for doing include not featuring any Persona 5 cosplayers since I gained an immense love for the game. The other involves wanting to share off Lisa Lou Who again but having trouble picking an outfit she recently shot in. I had a very sweet moment with her, Moderately Okay Cosplay and myself all playing through Persona 5 at the same time. Add in Lisa picking Ann to cosplay as and of course my feels shot through the roof. Currently she does have plans to make the Panther outfit but for now, let's take a look at Ann's schoolgirl attire! Arguably the cosplay itself is pretty simple. The attire for students at Shujin Academy look like they vary from student to student. For Ann, Lisa has a black jacket with the school insignia and a sweatshirt of sorts underneath. Here, you have the S for Shujin down in the lower right corner (image-wise) done in red, white and blue. Best guess is those colors are well...school colors XD.

Photo by Rika Makishima
The red and blue continue again in stripe form down at the bottom. Underneath THAT sweatshirt looks to be a simple black tee with plaid lines creeping out at the bottom. Lisa's rocking long red pants to round out the rest of the cosplay. I imagine comfy shoes are down even further. The photos I have only go so far down! What I really love of course has to be the twin pigtail wig. Aside from Ann's overall figure/looking gorgeous as all hell in the game, the hair really sold me. Lisa styled this perfectly and you can also see the small yellow pin/clip in the shot to the left.

Like I had mentioned earlier, one of the reasons why I didn't feature Lisa sooner than I had planned was due to the fact that not too many pics were taken of her recent cosplays. First I wanted to do Aranea, then Tharja, but when Ann came around I was all "DOING IT ON MY P5 GIRLFRIEND." Panther's suit is confirmed to be in the works by Lisa and I think I have a way to eventually share that cosplay as well! Enjoy the other shot I have guys <3.

Photo by UtopiaHound

Lisa is pretty good at seemingly picking all my fictional waifus to cosplay as which is one of many reasons why I adore her so much! She doesn't really update often on her FB page so instead I've got her other populated social medias and Patreon :D. GO FOLLOW HER STUFFS!

What's Popular?