Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Element Cosplay's Yennifer!

Photo by Narcissus Photography

I had an opportunity to meet Element Cosplay briefly at Katsucon this year and while there she paired up with my buddy Azumii in Witcher 3 cosplays! As such, the cosplay I have of hers for today is her Yennifer! I did share another cosplayer as the same character but this outfit in particular is from one of the DLC packs the game received! Element's Yennifer has more color with the top piece being a mix of green and blue feathers attached. Underneath is a purple base with the fabric looking like it's very silk like in nature/texture. Traveling down the cosplay is a small corset in brown with a black stripe traveling across in the middle. Silver holes/divots are seen to allow it to be laced up. The remainder of the cosplay itself has a tabard like skirt on the front and back. A dress seems to be visible underneath!

Pitch black gloves cover Element's hands. The color is then repeated as either knee high socks or as an extension to the brown boots. Speaking of which, the twin brown heel boots are covered in black straps from top to bottom. Almost like the outline of the boot is traced with them! A brown belt is seen wrapped around her waist too! I also completely forgot about the black scarf that's wrapped loosely on Element's neck. She is also rocking a long and gorgeous black wig for Yennfier! Looking at the other pics you can see an even more in-depth look at the boots and holy butts at the detail. Also hints of lace underneath them too!

Most of the photos you'll see here have a rad color editing effect. In addition to some added effects such as the cards floating in the air. Getting to know Element Cosplay online has been such a delight and I hope you all enjoy the photos I've picked out! :D




Photo by Boyfriend Cosplay Photography
Photo by Narcissus Photography
Photo by Narcissus Photography
Photo by Weneals Photography

Please be sure to check out her work over on her FB Page! There's also her Patreon where she creates some awesome tutorials too!

What's Popular?