Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Lindze Merrit's Morrigan!



I feel bad for not sharing this gorgeous cosplayer earlier. Guys, meet Lindze Merrit and she's one talented lady. Another girl based in the Atlanta, GA area, Lindze has been cosplaying well before it reached the peak and popularity of what is is now. Aside from the one I'm showing today, Lindze has done many other cosplays such as Wonder Woman, Miranda from Mass Effect, Lust of Fullmetal Alchemist and C.Viper from Street Fighter! Today though I wanted to show off one of my favorites she's made and that's everyone's favorite succubus Morrigan! I've featured the character in cosplay form before but what I love about Lindze's is not just the construction but to me she has the perfect figure to pull her off. Plus the area where these photos were taken add to the haunted theme of the character.

Seriously just look at the picture on the left and tell me Lindze doesn't look full on gorgeous. I'm confident she wouldn't have any problem luring in men if being a succubus was her actual occupation. The black center piece on her body looks to be a black spandex like fabric with a cute heart in the center beneath her chest. I absolutely love how the leggings look on her which again play into her figure. The little bat prints look to be in all the right spots evenly spaced out between each other. For her arms, Lindze is wearing long orange sleeves with white fur attached to the ends.

The signature element to this cosplay is of course the giant wings coming off of her back. Both these and her bat ears look to be constructed in the same manner when it comes to materials. The purple areas look to be stiff and held together with the black lines coming in between. I'd like to guess something like chicken wires was involved in creating the wings but I'm most likely mistaken. Either way they look fantastic. For the wig, she's wearing the perfect hairstyle of two long bangs coming down both sides on the front. The pale/light green color is also perfect. Posing wise, Lindze looks incredibly relaxed and seductive laying across the fancy couches which have gothic like items nearby such as candles and stands with fruit on them. I just love this cosplay so much and I hope you guys enjoy the other pictures I have from this shoot!



All Photos by Jennifer Barclay!

If you want to check out more of Lindze's cosplay work, I highly suggest you check out her FB page :)
https://www.facebook.com/Lindzealamode

What's Popular?