Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Danielle Beaulieu's Kitty Cat Katarina!

Photo by Jeremiah Seymour Photography
I'd like to introduce you guys to another beautiful cosplayer on the East Coast who I found a few weeks before Katsucon started. Meet Danielle Beaulieu and her absolutely adorable Katarina from League of Legends! Specifically, Danielle is cosplaying as the Kitty Cat skin for her. This involves lots of white fur along with various straps both holding up her top and decorating her arm and leg bands. Despite the nature of the outfit being skimpy, I absolutely love how confident Danielle is in wearing it. She has an amazing figure and strikes fierce poses which I'll get into more down below! Leather straps are also decorating her shorts and Danielle is also brandishing Katarina's signature blades. The blades themselves look to be made with the usual prop making materials which include foam and possibly Worbla?

Photo by Stephanie Laroche
The long red wig Danielle has looks fantastic on her and it's also topped off with white cat ears. The etching on the blades look incredibly cool and the color choices match up to the in-game models! White gloves are also worn in addition to her arm bands. She also has straps higher up on her legs which have what looks like to be daggers inserted into them. It doesn't however look like they're actual weapons more like formed around the belt to look like them. In any case, it most certainly works for her.

The upper straps holding up her top are decorated with silver studs (as are most of the other ones) as well as a centered emblem piece. Danielle also applied some sweet makeup skills around her face with black whisker like lines and a scar that goes through one of her eyes. For her feet, Danielle has boots along with coverings for her lower legs. These are also done with white fur. I mentioned above how Danielle has a pretty amazing figure so it makes sense that she uses it well in the poses for Katarina. There are the calm stances along with her fierce battle poses. She also manages to add in sexy with the image you guys see up above. Danielle looks very relaxed there ^_^.  Enjoy the pictures guys!

Photo by Orange Mochi Photography

Photo by Orange Mochi Photography

Photo by Xen Photography

Photo by Xen Photography
Definitely check out Danielle Beaulieu's Cosplay Page for more awesome creations! She's such a spot on Kim Possible!
https://www.facebook.com/Daniellecosplay

What's Popular?