Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Product Review: Batman 80th Anniversary Hoodie!


I've always had a close eye on any kind of new product that Hero Within puts out cause there's a solid chance I'll be swayed into getting one. That's exactly the case with their special edition/first run of the new Batman hoodie. For this debut, it coincides with the Dark Knight's 80th birthday, so that plays a huge part in this piece's design. Matching the colors, the full jacket is a gorgeous light shade of grey with the Bat symbol stretched out in the front. It extends across the shoulders as well for a greater enlargement on the back. Drawstrings can be seen dangling down from the neck which is attached to the hood. These are done in yellow with multiple black lines in a pattern. The material used is incredibly soft. Seriously the second I tried this on I was instantly in love.


As I mentioned at the start, Batman's 80th has a big part in this edition. The inside is decorated with both yellow for the hood and DC Comics' stamp for Bat's 80 years for the main jacket. There's also a small bat symbol with the year 1939 etched in yellow. I was told that should this jacket be completely sold out, this version won't appear again in a reprint. That includes mainly the 80 years stamp and I believe also the 1939. Much like Batman, the jacket is full of extra zippers and pockets on the inside. Mainly in the arms and chest portion. So now in total I got three jackets I can wear at leisure but the weather most likely plays a huge part in what's comfy. For example, I'm warm enough wearing the GotG Retro jacket in the winter and Flash's jacket in the spring/summer. This one here certainly feels like a Spring all the way to Winter type of clothing.




To top it all off, the zipper is done in Batman's symbol. It's size however is super small and that's honestly my only complaint. Mainly with how nervous I am zipping up the hoodie in the fear that I'll tear it off on accident! I hope the pictures I took did the jacket justice as this is definitely one any Bat fan will want to pick up! Be sure to head to Hero Within's website to order this or any other of their products, they truly deliver such high quality items. Not to mention having a super passionate team behind it!
https://herowithinstore.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Kendall
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?