Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Sarahndipity's Miles Morales!

Photo by Nooklets

I'm sure that most cosplayers enjoy wearing the hell out of comfy outfits. Especially when they've had a long weekend of convention going or having debuted a massive cosplay. Today I evoke similar vibes with Sarahndipity's Miles Morales cosplay/ Like most Spiderman cosplays, Sarah is rocking a one piece suit that's mainly black with some red portions. These reside in the top portion with all the webbing pattern is. Her shoulders have red streaks that travel over into the frontal area. Then of course you have the spider emblem front and centered up! Of the pictures I found, none gave off a view of the backside so I'm curious if the emblem is also plastered there in a much larger size. When you get to the lower areas of the cosplay, it's mostly just black. Sarah's hands also have some red portions to them towards her fingertips!

Photo by Nooklets
The setting to most of these photos look to be an arcade that's full of color and lights. If I were to guess, I believe this to be the well known arcade at the location of ColossalCon. So that con must have been the debut location? Sarah could have also just worn this as part of her lineup! Footwear for Miles look to be a pair of high tops in bright red. That should really give an indicator as to how comfy this whole cosplay is right? Some photos are also taken outdoors so Sarah is wearing a sleek jacket that's green with a red interior.

The photos do a fantastic job at showcasing what Sarah can do as far as posing goes. Her smile is absolutely infectious and she seems to truly have had a blast cosplaying as Miles. I REALLY love how her hair is looked/styled. Definitely one that the character would be rocking if he wasn't wearing a mask. You've got the iconic sitting poses and ones that feature the thwip gesture too! Photos like the one on the left really sell the whole cosplay to me too, and you can view more of them down below <3.

Photo by Beyond Infinite Media

Photo by Nooklets

Photo by Radlilart

If you wanna view more of Sarah's work and follow her adventures, be sure to check out her Instagram down below! Thanks for reading <3
https://www.instagram.com/sarahndipitycosplays/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Kendall
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?