Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Jenna Lynn Meowri's Camie!


Jenna Lynn Meowri always stuns me with both the cosplays she develops along with just how freaking gorgeous she is. So today I have her as Camie from My Hero Academia. You've most likely have seen my previous write ups covering the character so you already have an idea as to how it looks overall. First off, the full cosplay consists of a full black bodysuit that really fits for Jenna's figure. There's a small opening in the chest area to add in the seductive nature. The pictures I found give a fantastic look at the oversized white cufflinks Camie has on her sleeves. You can also see glimpses of matching white boots/heels for footwear.

Wrapped around Jenna's neck is a giant collar that has a black base with some silver plating. There's also several holes pressed into it. Wig wise, Jenna is rocking a gorgeous blonde shade that ends slightly down along her back. The cap is also a signature part to Camie's look. It also looks oversized much like the cufflinks. Black makes up the main color with red decorating the trim.

Placed in the center is a golden emblem that's etched with Camie's school logo. Some shots give off a good look while others play with the natural lighting, almost like this was done in a sunset timeframe. Jenna also does a phenomenal job with posing as Camie along with her facial expressions too! You can check out the other pictures I have down below! I have to imagine this was comfortable for Jenna to wear <3.





All Shots by Robbie Stark.

Jenna is one heckin talented sweetheart and I definitely encourage you guys to check out more of her work if you enjoyed this cosplay. The link below will take you to her Patreon in addition to all of her other social media pages!
https://www.patreon.com/jennalynnmeowri
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Kendall
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?