Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: OMGcosplay's Tifa Lockheart!


While it certainly bummed me out that the upcoming Final Fantasy VII Remake recently got pushed to an April release, it hasn't deterred me from the excitement I have. Cosplayers still are creating outfits with the characters updated looks so I wanted to take a look at OMGcosplay's stunning Tifa which looks to be her newest design. Of course what makes me think that is the small peek of the black tank top underneath the classic white one. Besides that, this is Tifa at her core! The tank top itself fits well and of course lends to Tifa's somewhat iconic bust size. Suspenders can be seen traveling down which are then attached to a black skirt. The skirt looks to be done in a more fabric like material aside from the vinyl/leather that I'm used to seeing.


For the arms, OMG has the black sleeves which look to be of that vinyl material I mentioned earlier. Both hands have gloves that are of this awesome design with the red and black lines running through them. One hand is additionally wrapped up in white cloth. To wrap up the cosplay, her legs have that same sleeve look traveling up to her thighs. Sadly there wasn't a shot I could find that gives off a look at her footwear.

I also really love the wig that OMG has going on here. It's such a gorgeous shade of black along with its style being super long in length. Some of the poses are in line with the character whereas other are a bit more on the sexy side. What's sort of a give and take with this cosplay in general is the comfort level. Absolutely I can see that this is an easy/comfy outfit to wear, but with how much is exposed, you better hope the weather is relatively warm otherwise you'll be freezing! OMG's facial expressions are pretty fantastic and really help amp up the seductive factor. Check these pics out!





OMGcosplay is such a sweetheart and she has been pumping out content like crazy! You can take a look at her website down below for more info and all her links! Her OnlyFans is completely free btw :D
https://www.omgcosplay.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Kendall
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?