Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Rolyat's Bikini Zelda!

Photo by Kelvin

I found this cosplay of Rolyat as I was gathering shots from the first time I shared her on here not long ago. Due to the timing of everything, I wanted to wait a little bit before writing about her adorable self again so that's what you're all getting! Spring is slowly approaching as we enter March so perfect time to start thinking about Summer right? For a past Colossalcon, Taylor went and made a super cute bikini outfit based around Zelda's look/color scheme from Breath of the Wild! As such, this may be a short post but the photos are just absolutely gorgeous you guys!

Photo by The Azur
The bikini itself is a 2-piece set in a light blue shade with lots of gold trim. The top portion has a full coverage in the front with hints of the Hylian crest up on the top. Below this is a strap with the Triforce symbol done in the middle. Gold trim is seen in both straight lines and a curve pattern wrapping around. The bottom portion has that same strap design. Taylor has a gorgeous blonde wig with braids up on the top and it then travels straight down in the back to about halfway. Then you have the front open up on the side bangs which are really gorgeous.

To wrap it all off, Taylor of course has elf ears which are definitely on the long side. As I mentioned at the start, the photos are really something else! Lighting is a huge player in the end result not to mention of course Taylor is super beautiful in them! Check out these other shots and see for yourself!



Photo by David Ngo

Photo by Kelvin

Photo by The Azur

Photo by The Azur

If you haven't checked out Rolyat's work from the last post about her, here's another chance to do so! Some of her content posted publicly is just awesome to see and I certainly enjoy what she creates :)
https://www.patreon.com/rolyatistaylor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?