Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Bloodraven's Camie!


The My Hero Academia hype continues to take the cosplay community by storm with characters being portrayed left and right the second they debut! Such is the case with Bloodraven as she tackled the weirdly flirtatious Camie who appeared in the current season of the show. The cosplay consists of Camie rocking the school uniform of Shiketsu High School which is known as one of the most prestigious hero schools in Japan. Looking her up, Camie also has a curvy figure and Angel is simply rocking the catsuit like uniform. The main part of the cosplay consists of a skin tight black suit with oddly shaped white cuffs that also look to be larger than they need to be. That's anime design for ya! There's also a metal collar wrapped around her neck which has little silver duvets surrounding the full piece.

Angel's hat is also black with a thin red strip just above the visor portion. Dead center on the hat is what looks to be an emblem for the school Camie attends. The "S" has an interesting shape and the color is all gold. My guess is foam or worbla was used for its creation. Everything about this cosplay is just so dang clean guys! Angel's wig is long and blonde which I insanely love as it looks to be a perfect fit for her. The photos taken show off a variety of locations and techniques which do nothing but further enhance the end product.

None of the shots give a good look at Camie's feet-wear which I imagine are full on white and somewhat long as depicted in the show/manga. Seriously though you all NEED to check out these wonderful shots, Angel is such a beauty <3.










All Shots taken by RudyPhototaker!

Bloodraven has been so dang sweet to me and puts out some stunning creations as well! Check out her website for all the info on her work! Her other social media links can be found there too!
http://bloodravencosplay.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Chris
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr

What's Popular?