Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Phalafel Cosplay's Ganondorf

Photo by David Ngo

Gorgeous armor cosplays are one thing that always interests me when it comes to writing about cosplays on this website. As BlizzCon kicks in next weekend, I wanted to prep the incoming madness with Phalafel Cosplay's gorgeous Female Ganondorf! What's different here is that the design hails from the Hyrule Warriors spin off. As you can see from above shot, Phalafel is dressed up in full armor with latex like shorts at the bottom. The armor consists of a chest plate and belt with flaps that extend off from said belt. She also has these massive gauntlets which are full on gold in color with a red gemstone placed in each of them. The white etching/details on the main plate is freaking awesome and I love the overall design too!


Photo by Aoisenko
What you can also see in this cosplay is hints of shoulder pieces attached to a dark red cape on Phalafel's back. The cape is seriously massive guys! I also wasn't going to gloss over THE ON POINT WIG SHE'S ROCKING! With bright orange/red as it's shade, it flows down on each side of her head. The decorative headdress is also fabulous with the spikes at the top and four points going down, meeting up at another red jewel. This jewel is squared center on her forehead.

Phalafel does an incredible job in the posing department with these finalized shots as well! Some of them I can definitely feel the strength that the Gerudo King possesses. None of the shots however give a look at the footwear but one does give a glimpse of a fur trim up near the top. I imagine boots with some armor is used here. Take a look at the other pics I found!


Photo by Visual Sly

Photo by Aoisenko

Photo by Gimme Cookie

This cosplay should be enough for you guys to check out Phalafel's work! Please head on over to her Instagram for more awesomeness <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Chris
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr

What's Popular?