Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Ani-Mia's Bikini Morrigan!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A little bit different than your typical cosplay features I write on here! I fell in love with both the cute outfit along with the photos that came out of this. Cosplayer Ani-Mia is equal parts talented as she is sweet and kind. She's known for not only incredible outfits, but taking very interesting spins on existing characters. Such as the case with this Morrigan outfit you see above. Considering how much of a sucker I am for Morrigan already, you can imagine how excited I was when Mia started posting behind the scenes pictures of this bikini outfit she had. As I look at the images, the make up of this bikini is quite suiting for someone like Morrigan, being a succubus and all.

Throughout the bikini are the tiny little bats that originally decorate Morrigan's pants in her original outfit. There's also a cute necklace that Mia is wearing which spells out Darkstalkers, the franchise the succubus calls home. In addition, Mia has this beautiful long pale green wig with a flower adorned in it. Mia herself has an incredible figure in these pictures and shows off the hard work she's been doing in gaining the body she wants. I couldn't be more inspired by these pics, Mia you look incredible and I'm so proud of you!

The photos are just...good god. Mia teamed up with expert photographer/photo manipulator Kassandra Leigh and LOOK AT THE COLORS!! It looks like this was shot near a water park or at least some place where water is present. Kassandra took that and made it so the water has a similar color scheme to Morrigan. This includes lots of cool colors, blue, purple, hues of pink and red. Really beautiful stuff that definitely travels on the sexy side. Mia also has Morrigan's signature ears worn as a headband on her wig. The poses are just superb and Mia looks amazing <3. Enjoy these pictures guys!



All Photos except last one done by Kassandra Leigh.

Please head on over to Ani-Mia's Facebook Page and consider following her work. I've mentioned her tons before on here. On top of her gorgeous looks and fitness inspiration I get from her, she has one of the brightest hearts in the cosplay community. Especially when some see only the drama, petty competition. Mia brings so much more and is welcoming to pretty much anyone. <3

What's Popular?