Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Cosplay Feature: Bishoujo Mom's KimochiiCon Lineup!

Photo by David Ngo It's been quite the journey for Juliette Michele otherwise known as Bishoujo Mom in the years I've followed her work! Between the insane success she's found with her spicy sites, Juliette's out here making booty & chest pillows, her own sex doll (good god) and now her own 18+ convention dubbed Kimochii Con! Formerly known as Waifu Expo, the convention wrapped up its second showing earlier this year in her home state of Texas. Born from the idea of wanting a safe & accepted adult themed convention with the current makeup being so limited, Juliette absolutely nailed all aspects of the event. From all the posts & feedback I've seen, this is definitely a convention I need to attend at some point in my own life. So of course Juliette had to bring out some intense cosplays for the event. This resulted in both Mizora from Baldur's Gate 3 & her own mascot Spite the succubus, fully created in her likeness. Starting with Mizora, Juliette

Cosplay Feature: K8Sarkissian's Bowsette

Photo by CVP Studios

I'm well aware that some would say Bowsette is a meme that's super long past its internet age, yet cosplayers are still taking their own spin on the character. Sex appeal of course being a huge draw for both me (and pretty much everyone else!), I really loved K8Sarkissian's take on the character. I can't remember if she had done a previous version but the one I have for today was specifically made for TsumiCon earlier this year. The con itself being heavy on the hentai/saucy side of pop culture, Kate had the ability to really crank up the heat meter with this cosplay. The wig and crown first jump out at me when it comes to looking at the photos. For starters, the wig is on that platinum blonde shade with various strands/bangs traveling down the front side of her face. There's also a big ponytail that you can sort of see traveling down from the back of the wig. Plus, the big blue earrings have me wondering if this is actually a Princess Peach wig being re-purposed for the cosplay as a whole. :O

Photo by CVP Studios
A lot of spikes can be seen throughout Bowsette. Mostly with the various arm bands as well as the top portion of Kate's fishnet leg wear. A half body suit makes up the main clothing piece with the top portion being fully exposed with a fishnet see-through piece and black x pasties. Those themselves are connected by a cute chain tassel. A couple of rings can be seen adorning Kate's neck piece in the center. When it comes to the back side, that's where Kate really crushed it with both Bowser's iconic shell and tail. My best guess would be that she utilized EVA Foam and maybe some Worbla to get some of the textures down pat? I don't recall if she had invested in a 3D printer recently.

Both of these pieces are absolutely incredible. Like I mentioned above, the tail you can see some of that rougher texture. Whereas the shell itself is both small in size for easy carrying plus it's super shiny in some of the shots I have. Each section of the shell is adorned with a single spike here too. To finish this off, Kate looks to have Bowsette's horns and the Super Crown attached via a headband which makes for easy placement on top of the wig.


I am not ashamed to admit that yes Kate looks insanely sexy in this cosplay and it's one of several reasons why I wanted to share this today. But more than that, Kate always really went for it when it comes to cosplay and the craft. Some of the stuff she makes is simply incredible. For instance, she was also part of that giant Pokemon X D&D group at Anime Expo as a Barbarian version of Cubone. I was originally going to share that but I didn't want to bombard you guys with the same group for multiple weeks. Kate never ceases to amaze me with her work and I really hope I get to both meet her in person at a convention in addition to having her on my podcast again cause the episode we did together was really amazing ^_^. I hope you guys enjoyed this write up. be sure to follow more of her work via the link below!

What's Popular?