Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Livicole Cosplay's Lunala!

Photo by Don Dolce Photography

This was the cosplay that originally sold me on Livicole Cosplay's work but Beatrix won me over when I first wrote about her. What you see up top is a gorgeous take on Lunala, the signature legendary from Pokemon Moon. The design was done by SunsetDragon who I've definitely shared on here before if memory serves. The ears and dome piece caught my eye with the galactic pattern/style embedded into it. The lunar like shape to them is so clean as is the gold and purple paint job added to it. Underneath the dome piece is a long purple flowing wig that probably goes to about the middle of Livicole's back. There's lots of solid white pieces throughout the yellow dress in addition to her arms which look to be made up of a sleeve for each one.

Photo by Alex Cruz
Coming off her shoulders are two long pieces of fabric that supposedly represent Lunala's wings. The purple fabric also looks to be very smooth/silk like at first glance. White diamonds line up towards the bottom with a gold trim finishing it off. This trim extends outward to a lunar shape on each side. Another main part to the cosplay is the gorgeous yellow dress that fits to Livicole's figure beautifully. Seriously like she's working her stuff in the photos <3. This is where those white pieces come into play big time forming an interesting pattern along the center of the dress.

There's a small light blue piece directly underneath all the white, PLUS some space themed jewelry hanging down off of the dress and what looks to be her boots as well! Lunala's signature pendulum is seen towards the bottom of the yellow dress and is hanging off of it as well. Said boots have a purple section along each side but are mainly white in its color! Livicole's sleeves also have a galaxy themed print to them. She also applied some heavy pink makeup on her face which is really something else!

Photo by Fatmandkc

All the photos show off the cosplay wonderfully and Livicole did such an amazing job in recreating SunsetDragon's design! Really hope I get to meet this sweetheart this year! Until then, check out these other pics I found and fangirl with me :).

Photo by Don Dolce Photography

Photo by Grace and Shine Photo

Photo by Marlon David

Photo by Mineralblu

If my past posts about Livicole Cosplay haven't convinced you guys to follow her work, hopefully this one will <3. She's just so amazing and I love seeing the work she puts out! She's currently raising funds for a BotW Zelda shoot with an actual white horse! :O
https://www.instagram.com/livicolecosplay/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?