Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Sweet Angel's Berserker Yuna!


There's just something I inherently love about Berserker Yuna's design from Final Fantasy X-2. I somehow managed to have this set right as the HD remasters are arriving on the Nintendo Switch so talk about stellar timing yea? Today, I've got cosplayer Sweet Angel rocking the fur filled design. Based in Italy, she's been cosplaying since 2008 so that's well over a decade of amazing outfits! From what I can read/understand on her website, this cosplay was made and debuted in 2012. Much like other Berserker Yuna's I've shared, fur is a key component in the whole cosplay. Miciaglo has her legs and arms covered in sleeves with a leopard print. This pattern is also seen around her neck as well as her bra coverage.

The legs look to be placed on top of a base and the feet have puffy toes sewn/attached on the end. Similarly, Miciaglo's hands have that same style going on, with the fingertips in white. A red bodysuit makes up majority of the cosplay with various shapes cut out to show skin. This however leads to some rad markings being placed on her such as the dark red lines on her chest and legs. Blue lines can be seen on this bodysuit as well. Around Miciaglo's waist is a yellow ribbon which compliments the outfit very well.

Don't worry I didn't forget about the giant armor pieces she has going on! Large shoulder pieces are seen with white fur lining out one side and black horns are extending out in a downward curve. There's also a horseshoe pattern on the shoulders as well along the ends. The helmet is done in the same fashion as the shoulders, ONLY WITH 2 HORNS IN STEAD OF ONE! The front center of the helmet has an interesting shape here! Miciaglo has the perfect brown wig in addition to some face markings to finish the cosplay off. Check out these shots I found from her website!




All the photos do a marvelous job at showing the cosplay off in full and Miciaglo just looks so amazing! As I mentioned at the start, she has a decade's worth of cosplay experience so definitely check her work out in the link below :D.
https://sweetangelcosplay.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?