Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Uneekchic's Hinata!

Photo by Colfox Photo
There are some cosplayers who are so enamored with a specific character, that it becomes a specialty to them. Some will devote themselves to only cosplaying said character. Uneekchic is one such cutie with her superbly on point Hinata Hyuga from the long-running series Naruto. My knowledge of the series and how each character progresses can only go so far thus this version I have to share with you all is one I'm not entirely too sure of. My best guess is this Hinata is when she becomes a Jonin ranked Ninja in the Shippudden time jump. Fishnets make up some parts of the cosplay mainly the legs and the arms. As well as some coverage in the chest area. A single long black dress/skirt makes up the base with a forest green jacket tightly fit over it. Being a ninja in this universe of course Uneek has several accessories throughout the cosplay. This includes fingerless gloves and hip pouches among other items!

Photo by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography
The deep blue shade of her wig is beyond beautiful and goes just about down to the shoulders. The traditional/staple Leaf Village headband rests around her neck. She also has cloudy white mesh contacts which I'm curious as to how good her eyesight is out of them. That's pretty much what this version of Hinata consists of in terms of outfit makeup. The posing is very serene and relaxing which is definitely fitting for her character. Some of the shots do a fantastic job at showing off her figure too!

Carleigh has various friends who also cosplayed from Naruto which has definitely made for some epic group shots. You can find more of those on her profile which I'll link down below. For now, get a look at the other pics I selected for you guys :D




Photo by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography
Photo by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography
Photo by OCM Photo
Photo by OCM Photo

As I mentioned above, Carleigh didn't resort to cosplaying just one version of Hinata. Check out her Instagram for other variations such as the one from the final movie!

What's Popular?