Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplayer Interview: Intraventus!

Photo by Obscura Vista
One cosplayer I had the absolute pleasure to meet at Katsucon last week was the ever so adorable Intraventus! I featured her Sylvanas not too long ago and immediately wanted to interview her <3. After a bunch of stuff including Katsucrunch on her end we managed to make that happen, literally last night! Intraventus is a cosplayer based over on the East Coast and has an incredible line up of cosplays. Most of which you'll find from the realm of video games which you'll learn is something Intra was born up on. Having systems like Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo and Playstation, she's been playing for as long as she can remember. Even as we speak she's working through her current list with games like Final Fantasy XV and still needing to grab For Honor among other titles!

In the video, you'll see Intra and I gush over Final Fantasy and the multiple favorites we have. Alongside her going into some detail with the making of her Sylvanas and Terra cosplays! Favorite conventions of hers along with their reasons are also present in this Interview! If you've seen Intraventus' work before then you know the type of cosplays she loves to make. More so on the armor end but she does love the skimpy cosplays. Mainly for something quick and fun like her Underwatch Mercy that she made for Katsucon! Along with a Sakizou Bunny outfit. Intra is also looking to streaming as she has been for awhile. Implementing giveaways as more people watch her creative streams!

Photo by JwaiDesign Photography
Upcoming games she's looking forward to on top of future cosplays are also seen in this interview which you can view below :). What I like about Intraventus' work is on top of her sweet personality, she's incredibly passionate about the cosplays she makes in addition to wanting to provide amazing content for her followers. Whether it's on Twitch, Patreon or her other pages, I can just see that she's the kind of person who loves to share stuff with people. I won't give any more away about the interview, you'll have to watch it for yourself <3. I really hope you all enjoy it!
----------------------------------------------------------









Photo by MineralBlu Photography

Photo by BlizzardTerrak Photography
Photo by M9 Cosplay
Photo by DBrooks Photo
Photo by James Rulison
Photo by Jason McNeil Photography
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intraventus is such an incredible individual and I HIGHLY suggest you go check out her work on the following pages :). Thank you all so much for watching and again to Intra for doing this with me!
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Intraventus/
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Intraventus
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/intraventus/
Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/intraventus
Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/intraventus

What's Popular?