Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Ok-Cospi's Starfire!

Photo by JwaiDesign Photography
I remember seeing pictures of this cosplay both during and shortly after NYCC this past year. With this being Starfire, OF COURSE I had to look up this lovely lady and look through more of her work. Ok-Cospi has done some ridiculously cute cosplays (Bombshell Mera! YES) but I wanted to touch on her Starfire today since I ship Nightwing/Starfire big time! This Starfire in particular is more in line with her comic book look and consists of a one piece outfit and a collar. The material looks to be a vinyl/spandex like fabric with the way it hugs her skin. Throughout the cosplay there are also gems on her arm bands, collar, and around her hips. I really love the dedication Ok-Cospi has in also covering herself in orange which makes this whole cosplay really pop!

For her leggings, it looks like Ok-Cospi used the same fabric and covered high heels to give off the sense of wearing boots down at the bottom. I love how beautiful the red wig looks on her and combining that with her green contacts makes it even more vibrant. In addition to Starfire's classic comic book look, she also did a sexy/fun outfit of Starfire wearing a small Nightwing t-shirt and Nightwing underwear. I think I don't need to explain myself any further right? In addition, Ok-Cospi has done other versions of Starfire including her recent more revealing design as well as her prison/tribal uniform worn on her home planet!

For the Nightwing outfit, Ok-Cospi retained the orange makeup which I really loved seeing here. The poses done in these shots are as you can expect, playful and flirty. She did a fantastic job on the comic book outfit as a whole and I love the mix of relaxing poses and battle stances shown in the pictures I have for you guys! I hope you all love the photos and definitely expect to see more of Ok-Cospi in the future :).




Photo by Kings Cosplay
Photo by JwaiDesign Photography
Photo by Kings Cosplay
Photo by Kings Cosplay
I definitely recommend you guys checking out Ok-Cospi's work. You won't be disappointed I promise :)
https://www.facebook.com/OkiCospi

What's Popular?