Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Kayla Erin's Leone!


I pretty much just can't get enough of Australian cosplayers it seems! When Kayla Erin started showing off these pictures of her Leone I definitely wanted to share it. Hope you guys don't mind me gushing about her again what with our interview being posted a few weeks ago. The character Kayla's cosplaying as is Leone from the anime Akame Ga Kill. Having just finished the anime recently, I appreciate this cosplay so much more. From what you see though, Leone is quite the looker. A somewhat skimpy outfit and gorgeous hair. There's also the fact that she uses paws as her main weapon. Oh I forgot to mention she's got a beast form, thanks to her Imperial Arms!

So in this case, Kayla's cosplaying Leone's human form. The outfit consists of a black wrap around top matching her underwear which is also visible thanks to the very odd baggy pants that have the front and back exposed. Course this can make for some definite sexy shots which Kayla doesn't shy away from. She's awesome that's why :D! I really love the scenery in these photos. A bonsai garden like location with a shrine in the back can be seen in majority of the shots. There's also more pictures which include a derpy Kayla riding into battle on one of the Dragon statues outside the shrine.

Kayla truly looks gorgeous here and she definitely has plans to create Leone's Imperial Arm form. PAWS WILL BE SEEN PEOPLE! Also included in this outfit are a brown belt and arm guards painted gold! I wish I could get a print of this but dang the shipping from Australia is intense! For now I'm definitely going to watch the anime and see how it is! Hope you guys like the other pictures I have for you!









All photos by Decade Three Photography!

Definitely check out Kayla's cosplay work and ramblings if you haven't already <3
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/kaylaerinfanpage
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/itsKaylaErin
Instagram:
http://instagram.com/itskaylaerin

What's Popular?