Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: CutiePieSensei's Wonder Woman!

Photo by David Ngo

Holy smokes you guys! I've got an incredibly amazing gal for today's Feature. Here, CutiePieSensei is rocking the movie incarnation of Wonder Woman. You'll notice right off the bat how bright the color scheme is given the rusty nature/look of how she did the armor work. They're also of course Diana's iconic colors which CutiePie stands out in beautifully. The main armor piece is the breastplate which covers her chest down past her torso. At the bottom you can see the blue skirt poking through with what looks to be plain black shorts. The last part must act like a base for comfort's sake. The bottom of the armor is lined up in a bright metal gold shade with the "W" being prominent throughout. CutiePie also has the bracers done in silver with again, that gold trim on the edges.

Some of the selfies I found give great looks to the tiara and bracelets. CutiePie also has brown gloves on which look like multiple straps put together. The leg armor consists of gold kneecap covers and bright red armor right afterwards down to her feet. It looks like sandals are being worn as a base. That or flat shoes. A golden stripe can be seen traveling through the middle of the leg armor. What's interesting is that she also included in the giant fur coat that Diana wore in certain scenes of the movie. Mainly with her traveling with Trevor and crew on the battlefields.

The wig (if it is a wig, I don't know) is especially long and a beautiful shade of black. There are also brown straps over her shoulder traveling down her armor and ending at just the hips. The famous Golden Lasso also makes an appearance too! The personality CutiePieSensei exhibits in these pictures is just true joy. I can easily tell she has a blast wearing her <3. Check them out!


Photo by Dru

Photo by John Kim


Photo by Andrew Michael Phillips

Photo by Colin Douglas Gray

Photo by Dru

Photo by Dru

Photo by Dru

CutiePieSensei is such a treasure and I would wholeheartedly recommend you all check out her page down below. Other cosplays of hers include MJ, Tails, and the recently debuted Shuri as Black Panther! SHE'S AWESOME :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Chris
Noah
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr

What's Popular?