Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Showcase: Kristy CHE's Paya!


I immediately wanted to share Kristy CHE's Paya the second I saw this beautiful photo above on my Twitter feed. Debuting in Breath of the Wild, Paya has become a sort of hit character with many proclaiming her to be their new waifu or other statements like that. For Kristy, it's really the setting and background that sells the overall look for me. The cosplay looks incredibly comfortable and overall is a one piece long blue skirt with a jacket on top. Before I get into that, the wig is also super incredible. Multiple buns can be seen starting from the top and even ones down her side. The silver white color is stunning and works very well with the red fabric pieces that bundle up hair buns that you can see.

The jacket as I mentioned earlier is of a light tan/brown color with multiple red accents traveling down throughout the piece. A blue sash can be seen wrapped around Kristy's waist with a buckle in the middle. Said buckle is designed with the Shiekah emblem in place. That iconic symbol can also be seen in other areas such as Kristy's forehead done up in red. I also wanted to quickly mention how adorable the red sticks poking into her top hair bun are <3. A mostly brown wooden like necklace is viewable also! Plus, the makeup work is fabulous with Kristy just glowing to the point where I'm blushing,

The scenery of the photos look to be an open field with some dirt path visible in some shots. How Kristy managed to get the sun to shine on her in the way that it does is stunning. Seeing the rays reflect off of her face does so much that I'm trying hard not to gush over them as I'm typing this up. JUST LOOK AT HER AHHHHHHH!! There's really not much else I can say when discussing the cosplay's construction so I'll just leave you guys with the other photos I found of this! Enjoy!







I would hope that this cosplay makes you all check out Kristy CHE's work so head over to her Patreon for more of her social media links! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Kendall
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?