Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Cosplay Feature: Bishoujo Mom's KimochiiCon Lineup!

Photo by David Ngo It's been quite the journey for Juliette Michele otherwise known as Bishoujo Mom in the years I've followed her work! Between the insane success she's found with her spicy sites, Juliette's out here making booty & chest pillows, her own sex doll (good god) and now her own 18+ convention dubbed Kimochii Con! Formerly known as Waifu Expo, the convention wrapped up its second showing earlier this year in her home state of Texas. Born from the idea of wanting a safe & accepted adult themed convention with the current makeup being so limited, Juliette absolutely nailed all aspects of the event. From all the posts & feedback I've seen, this is definitely a convention I need to attend at some point in my own life. So of course Juliette had to bring out some intense cosplays for the event. This resulted in both Mizora from Baldur's Gate 3 & her own mascot Spite the succubus, fully created in her likeness. Starting with Mizora, Juliette

Cosplay Feature: Holly Wolf's Shiva!


I know it may seem really soon to share Holly's work again but as I was first looking at which cosplays to write about for the next couple of months, I NEEDED to show off Shiva since it's just so freaking perfect. To be more specific, this is Shiva's design from the Final Fantasy VII Remake series which got a huge upgrade in detail when compared to her original PS1 design. Holly herself wasn't covered in the purple body paint you see in the first shot above, but man does the close up really show off the various bangles and other jewelry that she has adorned for this outfit. You've got a super light aqua color for the wig which is done up in a single giant ponytail that travels down to her butt. Elven ear attachments can be seen on top of the giant hoop earrings which they themselves have several additions to them. 
Before I get to the neck piece, I wanted to quickly mention that both of Holly's arms are matching in the placement of both an arm sleeve and two armored wristbands. The sleeves themselves look to be very thin and see-through while you have one upper armband have a very flow like design to them whereas the ones up by her wrists are more close together in its design. Holly's neck piece mimics that style (as do the other armored pieces) with many holes being formed. I admit, the remaining photos were edited to give off a very icy vibe so there's a lot of blue involved. I love this but it makes it a bit tricky to make out what these pieces look like and what they each involve. It looks like there's a solid gemstone hanging from the center of the neck piece.

Holly then has a top breastplate which is draped by two pieces of a very faint shade of purple fabric. This definitely matches with Shiva's original design and I love how the Remake series evolved that section. The breastplate can be seen having a piece drop down at the bottom and hanging around her belly button. There's also markings which can be seen decorating her stomach. The bottom piece matches up with the breast plate and you can also see more fabric (I'm assuming matching the color of the top) that drape down from her sides and more so covering behind her.


Holly looks and emulates the ice goddess so well and I just love how her overall figure looks in some of these shots! When getting to her legs I can't really tell if they're decorated with markings similar to her stomach or if this is an extremely intricate like....leg covering? Also it looks like Holly's footwear has some fur elements on their sides. The photos look to have been taken in a snowy forest area which is just too perfect for Shiva if you ask me. Some of these shots and the overall look of this cosplay really reminds me of when Holly cosplayed as Nabooru from Ocarina of Time. While that cosplay wasn't shared here, if you went looking for shots of that cosplay, you probably can understand why I find them both to be similar in style. Huge props to Kameraninja who did an insane job in editing these shots. I swear cosplayers need to stop with these gorgeous shots being taken. I only have so many devices to make stuff my wallpaper!!




All shots taken by Kameraninja!

Holly once again shows how fantastic of a cosplayer she is and I'm always looking forward to what she makes next. I know she's been hard at work renovating a lot of spaces but when she has her new stream room all set up, I'm hoping we can get together for a podcast episode! Until then, check out the link below if you want all the links to Holly's work!

What's Popular?