Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Kuppo's Nessa!


The Water type Gym Leader Nessa from Pokemon Sword/Shield instantly became a fan favorite when she was revealed at E3 leading up to the games release. Much like the other gym leaders, cosplayers found them to be quite enjoyable to create outfits for them. Kuppo did a phenomenal job with Nessa and I just had to talk about it for you all today. This outfit as a whole consists of a tank top and short shorts but they're absolutely brimming with color. Plus there's a lot of markings done in the Galar region's language. Most likely referencing Nessa's title or the city her gym is located in. Lots of blue and orange make up the color scheme. In addition to the white and black areas too! Orange shoulder straps on the shirt and the top of the shorts.


The markings on Kuppo's shirt are light blue and blue in color which work well against the overall white. I also really love the wig that she has. Various thin strands of hair are seen coming down in the front end. Not to mention some have some dyed tips in turquoise. Kuppo also has what I'm guessing is a Dive Ball as her prop, fitting given Nessa's specialty! Many of the shots look to have a water fountain in the background which really works for the character and I love the end result of them! A chain with flowers can be seen wrapped around her shorts as well. All of the shots don't give a solid look regarding her footwear but I wouldn't be surprised if they were normal looking sneakers, done up in colors to match the uniform. Check out the other shots I managed to find of this cosplay :D. Apologies if this post seemed short! 



I couldn't find Kuppo's main Social Media link so if I happen to find it, I can update this post as needed!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Kendall
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?