Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

Cosplay Feature: Crystal Graziano's Sniper Wolf!

Photo by Indiglue
It's actually been a really long time since I last featured Crystal Graziano in any form on here for you guys. In fact, the only time I did was way back when I did the first Showcase post on several Poison Ivy cosplays! I managed to meet Crystal after following her work for so long at NYCC this year and she was so sweet and beautiful! Her Sniper Wolf cosplay from Metal Gear Solid really caught my eye with both her deadly looks in this case as well as how the suit was made. I loved being able to see this cosplay in person. Crystal noted however that she forgot to apply the green lipstick which you'll see in the pictures below. Nevertheless, I love this cosplay and seeing that Crystal is both a fan of the franchise of MGS and familiar with cosplaying from it before (she did Meryl!), she wears Sniper Wolf so well.

The outfit itself is comprised of a forest green jumpsuit with various straps of padding on her knees and elbows. On the jumpsuit near her shoulders is a patch of the infamous Foxhound logo. The suit is opened up slightly as Sniper Wolf does in the game. Black gloves and combat boots are also seen as part of the outfits. Crystal's legs show black leather like coverings with the green still visible. I imagine the suit was tricky to construct and sew together!

As I mentioned above, Crystal has green eyeliner make up in addition to green lipstick. I also believe that she's using her natural blonde hair which is absolutely beautiful in the pictures. Of course it wouldn't be Sniper Wolf without her signature weapon of choice. The PSG1 rifle is seen (replica/not real I assume) in some of the shots and Crystal nails the posing. Readying her form and aiming down the sights to kill Solid Snake and whoever else stands in Foxhound's way. I truly do love this cosplay, Crystal did such an amazing job and I hope you guys enjoy the other pictures!




All other pictures by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography.

I strongly encourage you guys to go check out Crystal Graziano's page on FB. She does impeccable work plus other things such as art drawings that look incredible. I apologize that it took so long to properly feature her. Thanks for being so sweet to me Crystal, I enjoyed meeting you so so much :D.

What's Popular?