Skip to main content

Latest Podcast Episode

Featured

Shutting One Door, Keeping others Open

UPDATED ON 8/20/21: Facebook, Patreon and Blog IG pages have been shutdown/discontinued As the COVID pandemic rages on and cons are even shutting down into 2021, it got me thinking on a drive home one night about how I'd feel with even coming back to blogging. When cons eventually do come back at some point. Truth be told, many of the posts and content I shared here could be transferred over to more discussions via my podcast CosplayBytes. I've been blogging my love for games, cons and cosplay for 7 years now and maybe it's time to say goodbye for now? My podcast has gotten me some incredible opportunities as a member of Press for conventions, and the rapid love I've had for streaming is also taking up a lot of time now. On top of multiple personal things on my end, I don't think I have the energy to keep this up even post COVID you know? The very first cosplay centered post I wrote was on Jessica Nigri's Deadpool, and since then it's spawned over 800 posts

CosplayBytes May 2020 Recap


Summer's just around the corner, and I got some new gear to further enhance these episodes of CosplayBytes! Brand new guests, and fan-favorites as we talk about even more interesting topics such as burnout and more about content creation!



Happy May! While we're all stuck in quarantine, I was more than eager to record new episodes for you guys! Today, I'm joined by cosplayer and photographer Kadu=Out who I managed to work with last year at NYCC! Get to know Kadu even more as we talk about his history with cosplay and photography. We also discuss content creation and touch on the topic of burnout. Being a content creation of any kind means burnout comes in various forms. It's a solid chance that you have even dealt with it at some point too. We go into tips and tricks for dealing with it PLUS Kadu goes into detail about his future cosplays, his workflow and how he got involved with the Esports scene + League of Legends! I hope you all enjoy this fun conversation.





Mink joins me in a discussion about cosplaying on a budget alongside cosplaying for cheap. If you're just starting out as a cosplayer, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn how many cosplayers go about gathering materials for their outfits. Learn tips in regards to saving money alongside alternative methods to creating things that would otherwise be a little more on the expensive side!


Don't miss another episode of CosplayBytes! 
Subscribe today on AnchorSpotifyApple Podcasts or any of your 
favorite podcast listening platforms :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to the following peeps for Supporting this Blog on Patreon <3
Shaylin
Noah
Kendall
Coralea Jade
OhMySophii
Katyuska Moonfox
Mink the Satyr
Nicole Marie Jean

What's Popular?